Monday, January 14, 2008

Is anyone listening??

As of today we have been thru 2 primaries and already the shit slinging has started. In New Hampshire when Hillary had a moment, many would call her a great actress. But when she won rumors started to fly that the election process had bee tampered with because certain polls had Obama way ahead. All I can say is it ain't over till it's over. Do I want her to win? Hell yes, but I wouldn't fix any results to make it come out otherwise, we have already gone thru that once here in the state of Florida when Al Gore lost.

I support Hillary for her leadership qualities that she has already displayed over her career and the fact that she stood by her husband in his trials and tribulations with that Monica woman. And I was also a supporter of her husband when he ran, both times and he gave us 8 years of a bustling economy and peace. "IF" Hillary ever needed anyone to talk to or get advice from, I am glad that she will have him there. I am also sure that he talked to her about many of the decisions that he made. What a great team to have back in the White House.

No comments: