Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HOW MANY THINGS CAN GO WRONG WITH THE HUMAN BODY?

The latest news from my doctor is now I am having gall bladder problems. I swear sometimes I just want to lay down, pull the covers over my head and say to hell with everything. I have had the HIV virus for about 20 years and full blown AIDS for about 15. I always said that AIDS would not take me out and in acutallity it will not, but all of the complications that you encounter with this disease either they take you out or you do it yourself when you can no longer deal with life.

I would love to see a cure but I don't expect to see it in my life time and much of the damage that has been done to my body can not be reversed. And age is another factor. Longevity runs in my family and my best hope is that it will skip over me and I can go quietly into the night. I am sure that there are plenty of others out there sharing that same prayer. The best that I can try to do is make a difference while I am here and that is my aim.
Mike

No comments: