Thursday, April 3, 2008

DID YOU HEAR THAT THERE IS A NEW GOD?

Well she thinks that she is anyway. Her name is Sally Kern and her email address is sallykern@okhouse.gov. Anita Bryant seems to be reborn. In case anyone out there hasn't figured it out yet, yes I AM A BIG GAY MAN and that is not going to change. When are people going to start helping each other out instead of tearing each other apart? Listen STUPID, who would choose to be discriminated against? Be tossed out of housing, jobs or out of the homes we grew up in? As I understand it, your job is to represent your constituents not try to start another war. Please correct me if I am wrong.

And another thing, I know that you are married to a preacher BUT as far as I know, we still have separation of church and state. Even if we didn't, who (besides you, your holiness) can inflict your religious beliefs on a whole nation? Did you ask anyone before you opened you big mouth, besides your husband? Have you ever taken the time to get to know any of the LGBT community and talk to them? How many of them voted for you only for you to turn your back on them? And for each person out there that you are insulting, there are two parents, siblings, friends and co-workers. Wouldn't you do better to build bridges rather than bringing them down on the heads of others? I know that you will never have the balls to actually read this and consider my statements, but it actually isn't for you. I want to light a fire under the ass of every member of the LGBT community and at least start emailing the hell out of you until you understand that we don't need to be changed, we're fine just as we are. Look in the mirror, that is who needs to be changed, perhaps there is still a good woman left inside of you, one can only hope.

That's my take on things, let me know what you think.
Mikey
p.s. GO HILLARY, ALL THE WAY BACK TO 1600 PENSYLVANIA AVENUE

No comments: